We have been quite a busy little family this past month. It seems whenever we have a birthday, we simply MUST have another one, and then another. And what is a birthday month without some sort of holiday? And if you are Rachelle, why not just combine the two for one really special day?
A week after Rachelle's birthday, I get to remember just how long ago I was born. Sometimes it would be nice to forget how many birthdays I have had and just celebrate it generically! But everyone remembers my age for me, so that is one of the very few things I get to remember.
We are now gearing up for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, we will be able to go to Grandma Hawkins' house. Family time at her house is always warm and lively.
And then it will be time to celebrate Marissa's 17th birthday! It is hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. And what an amazing young woman she is becoming. She has such a great heart and is always wanting to jump in to help.
November is such a busy month, but one filled with fun and family. Already, we can find radio stations playing Christmas music. It is just such a great time of year.
I am now going to be very random. Beware: the following might just hurt your funny bone! I just have to love these kids. . . they are so much fun!
1 comment:
haha! that last part was really random. Inside joke? I'm so excited to come up for christmas. I wish i could be there for thanksgiving too! :D love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment