Autumn is beautiful anywhere, and Port Angeles was no exception. The water was strangely calm on the Strait of Juan de Fuca. I expected more turbulence like on the Puget Sound or something. 
The port seemed to be quite a busy place for boats, boat making, and the like.
We tried to squeeze some romance into our weekend by going to a nice restaurant for dinner. This is supposedly the place where Bella learned that Edward could hear other people's thoughts in the movie Twilight. The food was excellent!
These lovely trees were just outside out hotel room. Autumn is absolutely my FAVORITE time of year. I love the color, the smells, and the cool crisp air.

Our class was excellent, we really did learn a lot. The trip was really pretty (even the stormy ride up there). And on the way back, we saw this store. I couldn't resist getting a picture for Tim. He used to joke around about SAARS (I have no idea how it is spelled) all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment