Monday, February 15, 2010

Who says girls don't like dirt?

Sometimes, rain and dirt can be a great combination! What began as a little puddle stomping evolved into great fun for all the girls!








Apparently, Marissa wasn't muddy enough.

This picture should probably have been before Marissa got her backside soaked in the mud. I think she was doomed to become a mud-monster from the very beginning!
Perhaps a little too much splashing for the little girls.



Muddy days can be extremely fun days!

While the little girls were in the bath, the big girls decided to 'shower off' up at the barn. Happily, it was WARM water!


Of course, fun mud days make for a little clean-up afterward. Thank you Nichole!!!!


I like this picture! It would be a great advertisement for Tide, huh? Actually, most everything ended up pretty clean.
Jamie is happy to help the girls with bath time.
All clean and talking with cousin Cynthia.
Cerena loves to make this funny face. There will probably plenty of pictures like this one on our blog.
Esther is clean and ready for bed. . . well, sort of. When is a little girl EVER truly READY for bed?
I love this picture. Cerena looks completely bored, and Esther is being so dramatic.
I don't know that we will have many days like today, but we will never forget the fun we had on this WONDERFUL PUDDLE STOMPIN' DAY!

4 comments:

timmy said...

i love the pictures!!

kristenhcubed said...

You are inspiring to me. I need to be better about letting my kids get really dirty. That's fun stuff.

Jessica Larae said...

I"M SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! Man i wish i were there! Love and Miss you guys soooo much!

Melinda said...

Little girls....adorable! Big girls...also adorable :) Lots of love to your fam!!